We believe that wearing a clean, smart uniform is something that gives children a sense of being part of the school as something they can take pride in. It also removes any peer pressure about what to wear to school.
Your child will need a named:
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt (£9.45, £11.95 for XS-XL) or Cardigan (£11.25, £12.95 for XS-XL) with the school logo (available from the school office)
- Black or Dark Grey Trousers or Grey Skirt/Pinafore Dress
- School Tie (£3.45) for year six pupils only (available from the school office)
- Black School Shoes (not trainers or sandals)
In the summer children can wear a White Shirt with Grey Shorts or a Blue Cotton Print Check Dress.
In addition, your child will need a named P.E. Kit:
- Draw-stringed Bag
- P.E. Shoes / Plimsolls
- Royal Blue T-Shirt
- Royal Blue Shorts
- In colder weather, full length Navy or Black Jogging Bottoms
- P.E. Kit (£10.00) consisting of Draw-stringed Bag, Royal Blue T-Shirt & Royal Blue Shorts is sold from the school office. T-Shirts only (£4.00) also available .
Please make sure that all school uniform is named. Thank you.