We believe that wearing a clean, smart uniform is something that gives children a sense of being part of the school as something they can take pride in. It also removes any peer pressure about what to wear to school.
Your child will need a named:
- Royal Blue sweatshirt (£8.50, or £11.00 for extra large size) or cardigan (£10.50, or £13.50 for extra large size) with the school logo (available from the school office)
- Black or dark grey trousers or grey skirt/pinafore dress
- White shirt or white polo-necked t-shirt (£7.50) or blouse (polo shirt available from the school office)
- School tie (£3.00) for year six pupils only (available from the school office)
- Black school shoes (not trainers or sandals)
In the summer children can wear a white shirt with grey shorts or a blue cotton print check dress.
In addition, your child will need a named PE kit. A PE kit (£8.00) is sold from the school office and consists of the t-shirt, shorts and a bag):
- Draw-stringed bag
- P.E. shoes / plimsolls
- Royal blue t-shirt
- Royal blue shorts
- In colder weather, full length navy or black jogging bottoms
Please make sure that all school uniform is named. Thank you.