This page explains the logos at the bottom of the website. We work with a number of organisations that help enhance our school. Here are a few of the partnerships we have:
- The fantastic outside area for our Foundation Stage was partly funded by the National Lottery.
- We have a Forest Schools trained teacher who runs Forest School activities for a variety of our children.
- We have a specialist Reading Recovery trained teacher who supports a number of children with their reading skills.
- We have a specialist Numbers Count trained teacher who supports a number of children with their maths skills.
- We are a partner school in the Global Learning Programme.
- We are holders of the Full International School Award.
- We have achieved the Bristol Standard which helps us develop and improve the quality and effectiveness of our Foundation Stage provision.
- We work closely with The Rise Trust in Chippenham who run Children's Centres and support children and families.