Make sure you follow the set procedure for each comprehension, that I laid out in the last block.
This term we are exploring our Earth's Natural Resources. For each text in the comprehension pack, complete the following activities. You should aim to do 1 or 2 activities each day. You can choose which texts you would like to do. There is a mix of fiction and non-fiction.
1. Read the text aloud and re read to develop your fluency and pace.
2. Highlight any unknown words and use a dictionary to complete a vocabulary check.
3. Complete the Reading skills questions focusing on a specific skill each day.
4. Complete the VIPERS questions.
5. Summarise the text in five sentences
I have found this link to a story by Anthony Horowitz.
You can work through these lessons and once you have done each lesson send it to me via Google Classroom.