This term we are exploring our Earth's Natural Resources. For each text in the comprehension pack, complete the following activities. You should aim to do 1 or 2 activities each day. You can choose which text you would like to do. There is a mix of fiction and non-fiction.
1. Read the text aloud.
2. Highlight any unknown words and use a dictionary to complete a vocabulary check for those words.
3. Re read the text to develop your understanding of what the text is about.
4. Complete the Reading skills questions focusing on a specific skill each day.
5. Complete the VIPERS questions.
6. Summarise the text in five sentences.